Unilevel MLM plan is employed by most of the modern MLM business companies due to its simplicity. This plan works well for both small and large scale business organizations. Our Unilevel MLM Software is systemized with all the activities those are done by the MLM companies.
What is the Unilevel MLM Plan?
The main objective of the plan is to recruit as many members and the line them evenly. Each affiliate recruits newcomers in the front line, introducing them at any width. A person can sponsor only one line of distributors. There are no limitations in the width of the plan.There would be no spillover in this case, unlike other MLM plans. Hence, each member can add as many members in his downline, thereby building a stronger and longer network downline.The fee is normally paid up to a limited depth that has been decided by the company. The payment structure is regulated by insisting on a minimum member volume to be required to earn a commission. Hence this is a very convenient plan for part-timers.
Due to the simplicity of the plan, it is very easy to understand. The training imparted to the employees is also very less when compared to other plans.
Unilevel Compensation Plan Structure
● The commission is attributed up to a fixed limited depth of distribution line. This depth is decided according to the compensation plan of the MLM company.
● Since one member controls the entire down chain, he gets a dividend of each down chain member.
● Generally, companies have compensation plans that run 5 and 7 levels deep. They can run anywhere between 4 and 10 levels deep.
● All the distributors at the same level would receive the same compensation.
● This constraint can affect deep sales organizations and this can be considered the only disadvantage of the Unilevel compensation plan.
Secure MLM supports Unilevel MLM compensation plan. The administrator or the company manager can set the levels up to which commission can be paid. The commission is also set either as a percentage or as an amount. Both auto debit and manual debit option are provided for payouts. Options for viewing genealogy in a graphical form is also provided.Confirmation regarding the orders, promotions and several other updates are included in the software. The software also generates the summary of the progress made by the company, financial figures, sales volume, inventory statistics etc. The software analyses the market trends to help manage the distribution and stay ahead of the competition.
Unilevel MLM Compensation Calculator
The Unilevel MLM comprises three types of compensation schemes to increase the stability and keep the team on its toes.
● Sponsor Bonus: It is paid as an encouragement to the sponsors or distributors to promote business and recruit new members to their downline.
● Fast Start Bonus: It is the predetermined amount payable per new recruit. This bonus provided a starter benefit for enrolling new member. To qualify for this bonus, a member has to achieve a target.
● Level Commission: The amount payable to the distributor from the sales achieved by the downline members is called the level commission. The unilevel plan has an unlimited direct downline in the first level and each of those members can have their own unlimited downline members. Hence, unilevel plan members can earn huge income.
Let us assume that a business volume of 1000 is paid out by a 4 level deep unilevel plan.
● Dividend from the directly sponsored members of the first level will be 25 % of business volume, ie. 25% of 1000 $ = 250$.
● In the second level, it will be 10 % business volume, i.e 10 % of 1000 = $100.
● In third level, it will be 5% of business volume ,i.e 5% of 1000 = 50$.
● In fourth level, it will be 2.5 % of the business volume , ie, 2.5 % of 1000 = 25$.
● Therefore a total of 425 $ will be compensated from that business network at that point of time.
Unilevel MLM is the easiest of all MLM business plans. A methodical and well-structured software is a requisite for managing a growing Unilevel MLM business due to unlimited downline growth. Try free demo of our unilevel MLM software today!